We are an awesome team to join - people say :)
Associate Software Engineer
- Deliver high quality Test driven code.
- Implement industry best practices and Test driven development.
- Follow company code conventions while writing high quality code.
- Analyze the task given or assigned to him and deliver within expected time matching the code quality of the organization.
- Must have understanding of object oriented programming in general.
- A team player
- Think of new ideas to accelerate productivity and communicate with team.
- Understand the business aspects of the project and think from client's and enduser's perspective
- Able to generate view templates using HTML, CSS, JS with industry accepted best practices
- Must understand the concept, philosophy and importance of TDD.
- Must have fluent understanding of basic Object Oriented Programming.
- Must understand the process of Object Oriented Design.
- Good understanding of UML
- Must know how to draw System Architecture using UML As well as EER, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Flowcharts, etc where needed
- Must know the best practices and coding conventions of the organization.
- Must know how to use Phabricator effectively and efficiently to drive progress.
- Must have basic understanding of Unix philosophy and commands.
- Should have belief in Open Source Contributions.
- Must have prior understanding of basic deployment to VPS
- Good Understanding of Frontend technologies like HTML, CSS, OOJS
- PreCompilation abstractions like SASS, CoffeeScript, Slim, Haml, etc
- Interact with clients on the phone, email, and in-person
- Generate billing statements and reports
- Review and approve expense reports
- Review and reconcile the general ledger regularly
- Contribute to forecasting and budget planning sessions
- Uphold the excellent reputation of our firm
- Maintain constant communication with the CA and our clients
- Work collaboratively with other team members to achieve shared goals
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or relevant field required
- Minimum 1-year experience as an accountant or bookkeeper in a corporate setting
- Exceptional computer skills, including Microsoft Office and databases
- Familiarity with Quickbooks and financial statements
- Consistent, accurate, thorough, and detail-oriented
- Exceptional organizational skills and aptitude for numbers
- Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a deadline-driven environment
- Corporate and personal tax experience is a plus
- Experience with accounts payable and receivable is preferred
- Experience with audits, budget creation, and expense reports strongly preferred
09 - 06 Office time
5 Working Days / Week
Awesome Career Growth
Write Less Do More Attitude
We listen to everyone
Reimbursement For Office Related Work
Team Building Activities
Breakfast - Lunch - Refreshments
Project Completion Bonuses
If you really liked us, please send us your CV to [email protected] and stay in touch. We love reading emails